If you would like to be considered for a trade stand site at Country Fest 2018, please complete and return the application forms as soon as possible. Please send us as much information about your stand and products as possible to enable us to make an informed decision about your application.
When the completed forms are received, you will be placed on our waiting list. Please be aware we are unable to fulfil all requests for trade stands. If and when a suitable site location becomes available we will send you an invoice for the cost of the stand, this is then confirmation of your booking. With best wishes and thank you for your interest.
If you can’t find the information required, or would like any information for Country Fest please contact any member of the team on 015395 67804 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas at Country Fest include:
- Food Zone – for the sale of food/drink for consumption primarily off the Showground
- Food Courts – for the sale of food/drink for direct consumption on the Showground, please contact the office for a Catering Application pack.
- Open Ground – for any trader not eligible for dedicated marquee space. Each exhibitor must provide their own cover
- Countryside Zone – for societies and other organisations wishing to display all things rural, promotional material, information etc.
- Lifestyle Zone – for companies and individuals wishing to sell/promote any “lifestyle” product, service or initiative including eco or ‘green’ products.
- Craft Space – for individuals and companies wishing to sell craft products